Ben Phillips Photography Prints
Website address: https://prints.bphillips.co.uk
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Any personal data collected is only for the purposes of:
- processing orders
- signing up to a newsletter
- responding to a completed contact form
When you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We will use this information for the following purposes. To:
- Send you information about your account and order,
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints,
- Process payments and prevent fraud,
- Set up your account for our store,
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes,
- Improve our store offerings,
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
Any personal data collected will always be kept strictly confidential and will never be shared with any third parties under any circumstances, except the data needed for the process of your payment, via our payment provider, to enable the successful completion of your order.
Our online ordering is processed using WooCommerce and we use Stripe as our payment processor.
Please visit the following for further details of how WooCommerce and Stripe process personal data:
Personal data collected on a contact form is limited to name, email, phone number and message. In addition consent may be asked for signing up to a newsletter. This data is used solely for responding to the contact form and for delivery of a newsletter. Personal data collected on a contact form will not be used for any other purpose at any time and will never be shared with third parties.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly. While you visit our site, we will track:
- Products you have viewed: we will use this to, for example, show you products you have recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and to then send you the order.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Who we share your data with
Your data is shared with no other company, organisation, website or individual and is therefore kept strictly confidential.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
The business is conducted in strict accordance with the latest guidelines. All data relevant to clients and customers is held securely and is never passed to third parties without the prior permission of those clients and customers. Any direct marketing campaigns to members of the public or marketing activity to businesses is conducted in accordance with any and all regulations as well as current best practices. Images and the related metadata are stored in suitable electronic formats.
If you are still looking for more information please contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- By visiting this link: prints.bphillips.co.uk/contact
- Phone: +44 7785 721740